Wednesday 20 May 2009

Thanking god once again.

hi punkettes..
Sorry for the lack of updates.

Officially, FYP is getting to the harder stages and here comes CODINGS!! Dang!
Thank god there's no usual meeting today and it's a good time I take this opportunity to sleep in.
I am happy that things between me and tails is settled. When extreme loneliness has taken over me, I'll be out of my mind. Thanks man for understanding. Now that he's out of my mind, my life is back on track. Hahaha!

I can't wait for the clique bdae outing, we're going to Super Bowl baby!
It's been years since I last bowl. We used to do that often and we're gonna do it again after all these years. All 7 of us gonna be there!

I wanna wish my dear friend Minah for a speedy recovery. It's just so weird to look at you now cuz of your super swollen red eye. Hehehe! The first thing I thought of when I saw your eyes was Death Note, those Shinigami (Death God) eyes. Hehehehe! Sorry babe! =)

To fiqah, I know your secret babe! And my predictions was right all along. Watch out, I'm gonna get ya! You just wait! Hahahaha!

I've finally finalise on the song for the auditions. Hehehehe! Time to prepare! It's drawing nearer!!!!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment