Tuesday 30 March 2010

Tumblr Vs Blogger

hi punkettes...

It's been a long long time since I update this blog of mine.
I've got so many things to update but I choose to be lazy instead. Hehehe. Sorry.

But I've established a new blog which is way more easier in Tumblr.
So I'm thinking of whether to delete this blog and continue to stay active in Tumblr or vice versa.

Nisa gave me an idea of having a hate blog and a normal blog.
Meaning I can post all my hate rants here and non-hate one in the other.
Hmm...should I? Hahaha. Still thinking.

Fyi, I'm gonna start school again soon cuz I've screwed up a module. Dang!
Bt nevermind, I'm still optimistic. In fact, repeating isn't that bad.
Come on. Oh well. Looking forward to be in school again. Thank goodness that my bestie is still in the school. I can call her up anytime for a break. Hohoho.

Speaking of bestie, I had a blast playing L4D with her on Xbox 360 in school today.
Awesome! Hahaha. We shall play it again.

In the mean time, I will think about whether to keep this blog or not.
Wee...gonna hang out with GG family tmr. Miss them lots.

toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment