Friday 28 May 2010

I HATE SUMMER!

hi punkettes...

Im back trying to keep this blog alive.
Like I've said, I've deleted all my hate rants. So it's a normal blog now.

Well, it's Summer once again. Though here in SG, you experience summer all the time.
But I classified SG's weather as 4 season in my own kinda way.

Here's Fyza's way of classifying 4 Season Weather in SG:
Winter (December, January, February) - Rain, Cloudy, Fair
Spring (March, April, May)-Rain in around March & April, but begins to get hot in May.
Summer(June, July,August)-Hot weather in June & July but Rain in August.
Autumn(September,October,November)-A lot of heavy downpour with Less Fair days.

That's my way y'all. Hahaha.

SUMMER is the season where I get sick. Cuz i have a weird body. I get flu in hot weather, not cold. When it get too hot, I'll sneeze and sneeze! Seriously. And now while writing this, I'm sick.
I don't have a fever, but my body felt warm. I need mum's remedy to swear plum juice all over my body again. I need to perspire my body out to drain all the heat! Argh!
Appa, call someone to fix the air-cond asap, please! I swear I won't overuse it! I promise!!!

Oh yeah, Nadia is staying here for days, it's nice to have her back sleeping in my room.

I should turn in now. Look at the time it's 1am.
toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment