Wednesday 2 March 2011

Awesome Me.

So I'm on my 'Sick Leave' and I became nocturnal once again.
My bedtime is at 3am almost every day again.
I'm having the time of my life, chilling, relax, stress free.
And I just got to know that my Graduation Day is not in April but in May. =.=
Oh well, job search will still start after my holidays.

Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep....but still I didn't get fat! Awesome me! =)

My mp3 for 5 years is officially busted. Time to get a new one. ITOUCH! Yeah baby!
Bro is whining cuz I'm spending so much money if I get an ITOUCH. Yo bro, it's my money ok! =)

I'm gonna be out for the whole week, next week.
Just a getaway. Dad wanna go for a traditional massage somewhere in Kuala Selangor.
Then next weekend, gonna attend a wedding and gonna have a family gathering. Yippee!
Totally can't wait. Missing my cuzins in Msia badly. =)

Arsenal lost the chance to hail a cup once again to Birmingham. Frustrated to the max!
Nvm. They better cheer me up when they're going against Barca next week.
Oh ya, my sayang Samir Nasri has a twitter and I don't know. =.= LOL!

I've been staring at my laptop screen thinking what shall I do online.
But in the end decided to play old school games in PS1 to cure my boredom.
Old skool games rocks, you know! Hahahaha!

Oh well, that's about it I guess.
Cheerio!

PS: I WANNA GO FOR A SWIM PRETTY BADLY!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment