Monday 20 June 2011

Not Jobless Anymore

I am home alone for 3 days because my family is away to Nilai.
So I spend Father's Day alone without my dad.
Waking up alone, being home alone, cooking alone. Haiz.
But thanks to bestie for hanging out with me on Saturday.
We watched Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah together. I cooked Spaghetti for dinner and ate it together with her.

Oh well, the good news is.
I GOT A JOB!!!! WEEEE!
I think my cuzins gonna be much more happier than me because they're gonna get extra money during Hari Raya this year. =.=!
I am Co-Curricular Programme Executive at Commonwealth Secondary School.
Basically any school events I have to co-ordinate and also do admin stuff in the PE Dept, all things regarding CCA and CIP. It's a 2 years contract. Oh well, at least there's a job rather than nothing.
All thanks to Sal for recommending me. I promise to treat you something with my first paycheck. But like I've told you, I'm gonna walk off after the contract ends to go into other environment. =)

Gotta go.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment