Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dilemma

Hi punkettes..

I don't know how long I can survive in this school.
I just simply dislike my HOD. I have to take his shit loads. And he's the type of person who can't take 'NO' as an answer. Should I just quit? or Should I just transfer?

I am not happy being here at all. Eventhough the aunties here are very friendly here.
But I am dragging my feet every day to work. I simply can't take it here. It's quite far. I thought I can tahan, bt I can't. Need an excuse for a transfer. =(

I will ask my Mum about this. I told my mum that I wanted to quit, but she says that I have to find a job first before I can quit. But since jobsearch is a bit difficult nowadays, and also with advise from my friends, I think it's better to transfer. But I need a good logical sympathetic reason to transfer.

Been thinking over it for days already.

My love life?
Argh! Forget it. Been single for so long. Sometimes it hurts, but on the other part, it's awesome too.
Dated once or twice, but my heart is still not open.
Maybe I'm holding on to something in which I can't let go.
Guys out there, I won't fall with all those old school kinda tricks and those cheesy lame pick up line. That don't impress me much.

Hehehehe.

Okay, I'm out.
Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment