Saturday 26 September 2009

yoomi unnie, saranghae!



I was on the phone for about 1hr with one of my bestie the other day.
We talked about someone who we named as "you-know-who"
It is still a topic for us and we both expressed our disappointment with "you-know-who"
Because this "you-know-who" now is not the person we know back then.
I don't know how we come into this topic but the both of us are definitely upset.
It seems like our efforts was wasted for "you-know-who" to see right path.
I rarely blog in malay, but there's a saying called, 'lumrah manusia'.
And also a saying from me,

"itu handphone pergi buang sudah! Nak call kau pon susah!"

It's just so disappointing of what "you-know-who" had become.
From head to toe.

It's too upsetting, I don't want to talk about it anymore.

[End]

유미 언니, 사랑해!

미안해 친구야!

Yah, glad that u know it's you.
glad that you know ur mistakes.
glad that you thinking about us.

hope this will be the last we talk about that issue.

ps: if you can't read those korean words, aku ketok kepala kau!
sia2 jek aku anta kau skola korea utk gi blaja itu smua.

toodles...cheerio
Fiza Park Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment