Monday 5 October 2009

Missing my childhood.


hi punkettes...

Yesterday, the person I am expecting to see after more than 10 years since I last saw him didn't appear, bt his mum came for raya along with her siblings that I can't seem to remember. And they didn't forget me, though I'm already 20 years old. The last time they saw me is when I was just 6years old? or 7? Shocked to see my straight hair, as they expect it to be frizzy. Hahaha.

But at the end of the day, I'm waiting to see an old neighbour, a friend, my childhood playmate. Then at dinner time, mum told stories of me and him while we are playing together when we were just kids. He would bring his favourite dolphin plushie to my house and I would bring out my toys. And then I would go over to his house and play his video games, challenge each other who's the best.

Thinking about that, I'm missing my childhood badly. How carefree I was.
Oh well, being a grown up woman isn't that bad? It's life, as you grow up, you'll face obstacles.

So to my dear childhood playmate, I'm looking forward to see you when I come around your house, hopefully this weekend. Your mum says, you've grown BIGGER than I could possibly imagine. Hahaha! We've got lots of stuff to catch up for the past 10 years or so.

And so finally, I'm back in school.
Today is Finance & Banking Part 2 and I saw some familiar faces in class.
Well almost half the class I know.
Module was okay, bt the faci is always at my place and also near me.
I can't Tweet nor FB-ing in class.
And it is so boring!

Bt look on the bright side, I'm off on Fridays.
So weekends are for me! Friday, Saturday, Sunday! Wohoo!

Tmr is Business Finance module. Die! But Nana, Huda & Erma are in the same class, so it's not that bad. Hehehehe.

Birthday shout-outs: Kim YooBin of Wonder Girls and Cuzin Nadiah.

toodles...cheerio
Fiza Park Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment