Saturday 20 February 2010

bye bye kayla bye bye anika

hi punkettes...

As you all already notice. i've changed my url.
I just want to tarnish kayla and also anika.
Kayla was the nickname i've made during secondary school days.
It brings a lot of memories to it and mostly it is bad. So I just want to throw away those bad memories. And Anika, it seems like no point anymore. I just don't have the feel to uplift that name.

So the name Fyza Yoora was born.
Fyza (pronounce as fee-za) is a short of my real name.
Yoora simply i pick this as it means silk cuz i want my life to be a smooth as silk as possible.
Hopefully this name brings luck. hehehe.

To my girls, If you want to address me in your blog you can use one of the 2.

I want to tarnish my bad memories and past, all of them and create good ones in the future.

Oh well, I need to get a job fast. To all the post I've sent, I didn't hear any single one of their response yet. Grrr....quick la!! Me want money to travel and shop!!

Upcoming outings next week, I can't wait. Gonna go swimming with GG family on Tuesday and then on 5th March, gonna have a picnic with the girls. Weee! Oh yeah, let's play badminton one of the afternoon okay girls and also to my beloved GG family to ya! Hehehe.

So ppl relink me back yeah!

toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment