Friday 12 February 2010

Summer 07

hi punkettes...
I think I need to write a song cuz I feel so inspired.


12022010
I went back to the place where I will always remember that very day in Summer 07.
Where I first fall in love you...
Where I finally knew what is love with you...
Where I first had a date with you...
Where I feel so warm with you...
Where I sat next to you...


I know I won't forget you even if I found my perfect match.
That very day, I will always remember.
........

When it comes to Valentine's Day, i feel so sucky.
For 8 years, I've been an independent woman.
But then I tell myself, it's okay cuz I know my time will come.

Actually the true tradition of Valentine's Day, is when the girl's give gifts to the guy.
Then when it comes to White Day (March 14th), it's the guy's turn.
When it's my time, I want to celebrate it like that. Hehehehe.

Well then, those lovebirds out there enjoy your day.
And also Happy Lunar New Year!

I guess imma finish my song now called Summer 07. ;)

toodles...cheerio
FyzaYoora

ps: i wanna go swimming!!



No comments:

Post a Comment