Monday 9 February 2009

2 years, 2 days,


hi punkettes...

On the 7th February marks the 2nd Anniversary of me being a Cassiopeia. 2 years ago, that's how I fell in love with these bunch of lads. They are my 'Cassiopeia' in my heart. Even if they are away, I as a fan, will wait till they come back. Love ya, DBSK!


To celebrate that day, I went shopping! Hahaha. Well, mum and bro wanted to go JB, so I tagged along. And oh boy, what a day, all of a sudden, my uncle wanted to treat the everybody KFC.
He ordered 15pieces of chicken plus a lot of ala carte like cheese wedges, fries etc etc. After lunch, mum wanted to shop for groceries, but I shop for clothes and do alot of camwhoring with my little camwhore. It's a full day of shopping.

Then the next day, shopping again. This time at IKEA. Mum wanted to buy wooden hangers only, but it turns out she bought other stuff too. I wanted a noticeboard for my room, and amazingly she allowed me to have one. Yay, now I can decorate my noticebook. I wanted it to look like 'Scrapbook' style. After IKEA, shop again, this time at Giant Hypermarket.

It's 2 whole day of shopping and I love it! Hahahaha.

So for today, I went for that interview at Civic Centre. I wasn't nervous at all. Hmm. It went okay, all those working related questions were asked. They said they will call me which I doubt so. Ok now, whatever. Hehehe. Then I walked around CWP and bought a few materials to start my noticeboard, I haven't buy most of the materials. Then went to Comics Connection and I saw SUJU, DBSK & Shinee name tags. For the first time I saw a Shinee product, I bought Jonghyun & Junsu's name tags. I couldn't find Jae's name tag.

Oh, Mum told me this one day, "I don't want to see your fringe like that when your cuzin get married in October," I was like high 5! Well I didn't high 5 her though I wanted to. But I said, "Definitely, I've already plan to do so." Mum doesn't want her daughter to be typical too. Way to go Mum!

Kyra's blog has been deleted by blogger. Oh my! They say that her blog is a spam blog.
Huh, WTF?! Oh well. They better don't delete my blog for no reason, or else I'll be super mad.

Ouh, and I created a gif of Little Natasha.


ok then, that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment