Thursday 5 February 2009

Sick In The Body

hi punkettes...

Oh gosh, guess what I've fallen to the pool of sickness. Aigoo.. Now the whole family is sick.
All of us are having flu & cough. I got it from mum, i think. My voice is so soar, and today I woke up with a flu. You know how I hate taking medications, if I have to, I will. Haiz.

I heard that my aunt is going to Bangkok tmr, cuz my Thai uncle gonna have a 'kenduri' there.
I wanna go too! Cuz SM Town concert going to be on Saturday! I don't care cuz I'm sick but I have to see my husband! Argh....!! Oh well.

The job that Dad promised, I don't know cuz up till now, Dad says the person will call me, but NOPE. No phone calls. Aigoo. But Dad gave me a Toys R Us no at Vivo. Maybe I'll give it a go, but it's too far. And then Erika suggested that probably she's going for an interview to work at GIANT Hypermarket. I think I'm going to give it a go too. I can't imagine myself working at a Supermarket. Hahahaha.

Ling, Minah, Zakia & Saleha have tagged me to do this thing on Facebook.

25 Random Facts about me.

1) I hate typical.
2) I workout/exercise at night, cuz I want a woman's abs, not six packs.
3) Thinking of joining Singapore Idol, if there's season 3.
4) I used to be a tomboy when she was young with Short hair& hates wearing skirts.
5) I like video games so much. From classic to modern ones.
6) My current habit nowadays is youtube-ing.
7) Just treat me ice-cream and I'll be happy.
8) I am learning 3 foreign language at the same time. Korean, Japanese & Chinese. I can speak, read, write Korean and understand it, bt still vocab is limited. I can speak basic Japanese & Chinese.
9) I want to pick up piano again after ditching it for a couple of years, and this time it's serious.
10) I want to be a hot mama when I have kids. =p
11) Family & Friends plays the most important part of my life.
12) Since I am having holidays now, sometimes I don't shower for the whole day. LOL!
13) The only thing I don't understand abt the world is Politics.
14) The reason why I hate going to hospitals, because of the suroundings. People are tied up with life-supports, heart rate machines n all those stuff, furthermore it's so miserable.
15) If you ever see me sleeping, don't touch my foot or I'll kick your ass.
16) When the weather gets too hot, I will start to sneeze.
17) I am still afraid of mascots.
18) I have Osgood Schlatter disease. (Go n google it yourself to find out)
19) I want to go around the world before I die.
20) I hate taking medicines.
21) I can fake an english accent which can make people think that I am born n raised in UK. Really I do! Hahaha.
22) I used to write tonnes of fanfic till I made a couple of my own books of it.
23) Though I like cats, but a cat almost got me blind forever.
24) I want to perform in a musical one day.
25) Out of all of my body, I pay attention to the hair the most.

Phew, there you go! Hahahahaha.
Damn, I've been sneezing the whole day. I feel so warm.
Fiqah, don't repeat today's incident again okay babe? Thanks for the treat. LOL!
Now where's the pill, urgh! Medicine!!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment