Sunday 22 February 2009

A Very Very Happy Day.

hi punkettes...

Like finally, I'm going on a retreat. Yippee. To a place where there will be a lot palm trees.
Dad wanna relax at a beach resort, and bro suggest a trip to east malaysia. Yeah, it's Malaysia again, oh heck, at least it's a holiday. You think Malaysia is plain old boring. You're wrong, there's a lot. I'm thankful to have a lot of relatives all over Malaysia, so I get to visit every part of Malaysia.

So I'm going to be out of town for about 5 days, 17-22 March. Gosh, can't wait.
Beach.Beach.Beach.Beach.Beach.Beach.Beach.Beach.!

Went to CWP with Fiqah and Safiah today. Thought of playing badminton as usual, but bad weather. And most of us are sick, Kyra (Chicken Pox), Fana (Fever), Iqah (Exam Fever), Erika (Love Sick, LOL!). So erm, yeah. Actually, Safiah wanted to buy some stuff then since I've havent been out of the house with my friends for a while so I went along. We visited the usual shops and one of them, of course, my fave, Comics Connection. No, not cuz of the Comics, cuz of the Korean Celebs stuff.

I search the posters sections, and guess what I saw. BIG BANG POSTERS!
For the first time ever in Comics Connections. I immediately start to spazz! I must buy one!
There's even Wonder Girls poster, and Big Bang's member individual poster. I thought of buying TOP's one, but the picture was so pixelate. Not nice. Not his best picture though. Bt my poster was from the Nii Photoshoot. It was this:

I like it how, my boyfriend, TOP is at the center of the poster. That's why I bought it. I'm so looking forward to more of Big Bang's posters in CC. Yippee! More posters to my collection.

Mum called while I was in CWP. We're fetching Dad from work again. Then after fetching Dad went to Aunt's house to visit Grandma. My aunt who just came back from Thailand, gave me a nice Purple dress. Long enough not to wear leggings. Hahaha. It was quite big, bt it's ok.

I went home, check out Youtube again. Then I found the first episode of boyfriend, TOP, in Family Outing with subs! Damn happy!! Then a few minutes later, Daniel Henney episode in Family Outing with subs are currently uploading. Super happy!!

So I had a very very happy day! Yippee!!
I'm going to watch TOP's episode now.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment