Sunday 25 October 2009

Lock My Miseries Away.

I'm feeling worried and I don't know what or who I'm worried for.
I've tried to be a good girl but I am drawn to be bad.
I wonder what is it that I am lacking when I know I'm not perfect.

Ok now let's try ColorGenics and see what they say of feelings right now.
The 2 cents:

At this particular time you are feeling the results of extreme stress and you are seeking a 'way out' but you are pushing too hard. Obviously you need peace, tranquillity and contentment.
I'm not so sure whether this is stress.

You are finding the present situation extremely demanding and you're having difficulty coping with it.
Yes, I guess this is why. Now that my PP report has accepted, I'm done with it almost.
My FYP members is currently on silent mode which is kinda good for now cuz I take off from FYP for a bit, bt still we have to start working. I'm still in need of CE points to graduate. Ok, I guess I'm worried that I can't graduate in time.

Since in the recent past all of your hopes and aspirations have been denied you, you are now convinced that the future will hold nothing but anxiety.
Yes. Is it all anxiety?

You find it difficult to make a decision.
My weakness.

All of the stress and strains resulting from disappointment have led to agitation and anxiety. You have been going out of your way to make a good impression, but you have reservations as to the likelihood of succeeding. You feel that you have a right to accomplish all that you set your mind on but you have become helpless and distressed when circumstances have gone against you.
Just when is my time to shine? I'm tired of waiting.
The biggest closet or wardrobe can't lock my fear and misery away.
Fuck you anxiety.
I guess time will tell if everything gonna be alright. I gave an advice to ex-boifee on FB during the day on how he can't move on nor live in the past (i have no idea what his problem abt), I told him to live in the present. Just stay the way as he is now. I guess I should do the same thing. Live in the present. Don't hope for what the future will brings because it scares me to death.>Blog has been refurbished.

toodles...cheerio
Fiza Park Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment