Tuesday 20 October 2009

There's so much going on.

hi punkettes...

There's so much going on for the past weeks. Lots of events had happened.
I am sorry for not updating this blog often, it's just that I don't have time now.
There were, bdae celebration, wedding, raya outing, sick and also death.

Bdae Celebration:
His bdae was on the 8th Oct, bt we celebrated on the 9th.
I've made cupcakes for him.
Minah's idea for the board.
Ain's idea for the poster and Zul, the bdae merrier.
So Happy 19th.

Wedding:
Dang! I look tall in the picture. Hahaha!
Last 2 weekends was my cuzin's wedding at Royal Plaza On Scotts hotel as well in Bedok.
Nothing much said in this wedding. Only certain ppl know why I am pissed off on that day.
Enough said, thank goodness you're married now.

Death:
Condolences to my 2nd uncle (mum's cuzin) family.
A shocking death that shock the whole entire family and relatives.
It's just a week since I last saw him at my cuzin's wedding above.
No news of him having sickness or such, it's so sudden.
Al-fateha...

Raya Outing:

How could i forget the raya outing with my clique.
The original 7 was there but wish that Sheila was there as well.
I came fashionably late (Hahaha) due to my cuzin's wedding, it ended at 2pm.
So I met them straight at Safiah's house. My first house, their 2nd house.
The rest were hungry like hell at Safiah's house but I was full like heaven due to the food my cuzin's wedding. Definitely must take pictures in every house. That's how we roll. Hahaha!
I must say the spaghetti that Fana's sis cooked was damn delicious!! Really it was!! Coming from a pasta lover, it was damn delicious.
We finished the outing damn early than last year due to limited houses and our tired bodies. It's not easy walking around in 4inches heels you know! Though i can handle it. Hahaha!

Sick:
I am SICK!!! ARGH!!! I was sneezing and coughing since Saturday.
Then have a slight fever on Sunday.
Then HIGH FEVER on Monday!!!! From 36.8 to 37.7 to 39!!!
I've tried to sweat myself yesterday, till I wore layers of clothing. Still nothing avail.
I wipe myself with ice cold water every 15 mins, still my fever never went down.
I ate cough syrups and paracetamol also.
Then mum tried her remedy, which is tamarind juice.
She smeared tamarind juice (air asam jawa) all over my body and legs.
When she smeared the juice, I felt like I was in Antarctica (ok, that's exaggerating, bt you get the idea) . I was left naked in my room with tamarind juice all over my body.

Thank goodness, mum's remedy is the best. The fever went down, but I had a headache this morning. But my cough and runny nose still haven't recovered yet. I'm returning back to school tmr hopefully.

that's about it i guess.
i'll promise to update when i have time.
toodles...cheerio
Fiza Park Yoora


No comments:

Post a Comment