Wednesday 4 November 2009

I can't believe Im sick

hi punkettes....

I really can't believe that I am sick again! Urgh! Well not fever, not cold (maybe a bit) but I got stomach flu. First I feel like puking all the time, then I puke and puke again. I don't know what I ate till I got it.
Today, I'm unwell again still feeling like puking too. I guess my antibody is limited in my system. I need it more. Now where's my antibiotic pills? I hate taking pills but to keep me healthy I must eat it dang!

I was ransacking my wardrobe again, and I found some old clothes:


The red one was my cuzin's old dress, very retro like, but I wear it with my belt. The blue one is actually a skirt, it's long and big, I wore as a dress then put belt on it. Hmm...I might wear those someday.

I can't wait for saturday, I'll be going ice-skating with the girls! Yay! Definitely I'll post pictures up. Hehehehe. Just hoping I will get better.
So FYP starting to get hold of me once again. Grrr....

While I'm sick, all I do to cure up my boredom is watch movies. I cuzin got me this superb link and I love it. I've watch most of the movies that I haven't watch and also I watch some oldie ones as well, like the Addams Family movie. Old huh? But it's one of my fave. I got that movie on VHS, but who uses VHS now. Thank god I found it. Downloaded and I will burn it into CD later. Yippee!

Oh well. I have to go to school tmr. Minah bringing chicken wrap and tmr lab session for retail again. Weee...and FYP meeting tmr (that's a bummer, dang!).

Last but not least, some bday wish:
Happy 20th Birthday Iqah, dear!
May this friendship last till forever. I wish you a lot of happiness with your loved ones especially him! Love ya! =)

And not forgetting,
Namchin! (short for namja chingu which means boyfriend in korean)
Happy 23rd Birthday, darling!! I'm lovin you in IRIS, cuz you kill ppl! Hahaha.
Korea's baddest & hottest assassin! Love you dear!! muacks!
I'm looking forward for Big Bang's comeback in Korea but right now I'm enjoying your japanese songs!
toodles...cheerio
Fiza Park Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment