Thursday 19 November 2009

Miserable..not really.

hi punkettes...

I downloaded my blog song as soon as it came out. Awesome! Love it!
I know maybe BOF fans gonna put this song in their mini hompy or blog like I did. But imma learn this on guitar soon.LEARNT! Within minutes. I've been listening to it on repeat ever since. I wonder if it's Hyun Joong playing the guitar on the track. Hmm...I'll change the blog once I got tired of it. Hehehe.

I need to print my PP poster by tmr, but no one can accompany me to Sunshine Plaza. When in times like this, it's good to have a boyfriend because he will be there to accompany you. It's miserable you know. Hahaha. Thanks Safiah for being my saviour as she will accompany on Saturday, though I really want to print it tmr. Well it's better than nothing. Imma drag Fiqah along. I don't care eh eh eh eh!

I bloody can't wait for the holidays. I'm going for a holiday on Xmas! Hahaha! Don't know where but definitely it's going to be fun.

Oh heck, tmr is my off day. Imma do EFF WHY PEEE! SUCKS AH!!

toodles...cheerio
Fiza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment