Wednesday 25 November 2009

Miss those crazy bitches!

hi punkettes...

I swear yesterday was my bad day.
I was sad and angry about the same thing that makes me mad every time. Some personal issues.
I called Minah asking whether she wanted to eat pasta with me at CWP, she said ok. Then Zul came along as well. I've been craving for pasta all week. I finally get to eat it. I felt happy for a while. Then when I got home, my mum's aunt got into the hospital in ICU, coma. I was shock and at the same time sad. My grand aunt is like my 3rd grandmother to me. I hope she's okay now.

It's nice to dad grinning so widely when he got home from work to see his only daughter weaving the ketupat. Hehehehe. Cuz I, the only one in the family who doesn't know how to weave, finally know how to do it. I feel so proud! Thanks to my 2 sensei, Mum and Bro. Hahaha. It's nice to see him smile. It made me happy.

Mum made me bake another box of Betty Crocker's cake mixture. This time is strawberry. I'm making some to give to my grandma on Hari Raya Aidiladha on Friday. Raya mood is so here. Bt not as high as Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Hehehe.

I'm in a mass convo with my ex-primary sch classmates, the most gila ones, Pri 6F. Really2 miss these bunch of ppl. Us with our names calling...here's the list, thanks to Naziha. Haha!

it's like omg...'Fiza Bombz'...i could never run away with that name due to my signature hair when i was in primary school. Curly, frizzy and thick. Hahahaha!
Can't wait to see you guys on 19th Dec. It's gonna be a blast with crazy bitches like you guys!! Hahaha. And please, "NO GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND/WIFE/FIANCEE/ ALLOWED!" This is solely for US. Okie dokie.

toodles...cheerio
Fiza Park Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment