Sunday 12 November 2006

Blargh!!!

hi punkettes...
im so sorry that i didnt update...ok...my week...full of exams...the worst paper so far is PHYSICS!!!!!!!!! everybody is complaning about it man......haiz...im scared sia!!!! then on saturday...i went to Johor...i suppose to go to Mr Soong's add maths class but i can't...i've got something on in Johor...i have to follow my mum...and went i read Riona's blog..she say that Mr Soong is angry...CHER I TOLD YOU BEFORE ON FRIDAY...I SAID I CAN'T COME...YOU DON'T LISTEN...THEN YOU ANGRY...HAIYAH!!! i've told iqah that i ain't coming and ask her to tell Mr Soong on my behalf..i guess she didn't...maybe she forgot..oh well..im meeting him tmr..so blargh!!!

ok now...i've got a new haircut!!!...hehehe..yes i've cut my hair again...

hmm...its short...n it's just a bob..tats it...oh gosh i can't believe that im wearing pink on this picture..sorry...i had too...cuz i ran out of clothes..n this is shirt is what i found...i was quite pissed with my mum yesterday too...i was so eager to buy a new contact lenses...but she said later..haiz...but she promised it will be this wednesday...im buying brown colour or grey..i dunno...maybe brown...light brown...

i've got all the tracks to MITO...yay!!!!! thanks to Jodie n Yu..for the tracks....im in love with Home Is Where The Heart Is....the song is so awesome!!!! n Bubble Wrap...We Are The Young is cool too...in fact all of them is cool..but i like Home Is Where The Heart is...i'll put the song here when i have the time...k??? then i send some of it to Lara...

i've just came back home from having dinner out with my family...damn im teribly full...burp.!!hehehehe...cant wait to get hold of my new lenses...than i can wear it on friday during the hari raya outing with my old P6 peeps..i really miss those guys....peeps like simah,mizah,hafiz,ameng(hehehe),siddiq,naz,farhan..etc etc.....hope to c all of u on 17 Nov...

ok tats it ppl...
toodless...cheerio
Kayla

p/s: (a message to girls) Don't plaster yourself with super thick make-up with all sorts of different colour....it will look worst....blargh!!!! i wanna laugh especially i see a person...close to me..with very thick make-up..if its look natural nevermind...but too thick..blargh...!!! (blargh!!! is my most common use word nowadays...i first pick it from Lara..hehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment