Friday 24 November 2006

The Holiday

hi punkettes
just another 2 more days...and im off for a holiday trip..its my first since 2 years i never been for an actual holiday...a holiday which i can relax my freakin mind...and forget about all about my bloody problems...just for once...its a getaway retreat for me...
today im gonna get all my things ready...probably after this...more importantly i will never forget to bring my mp3...that's a must...or else i will be bored to death...eventhough my cuzins are there...

well this holiday was organise about in early march this year(yeah..tat long)...my cuzins from KL..along amy n kak su each have book a few resorts at the same day...along book a resort in penang while kak su booked a resort in Port Dickson...we'll go whoever got the confirmation of the resort first...well it turn out that kak su get it..along dont...so this sunday im going to Port Dickson...5 of my cuzins gonna b there with their kids...yay i get to see all my nephews and neises...i promise i will take a picture of them...n post it here..n see how cute they are... well thankfully im not alone to entertaint my nephews n neises...my cuzins,mimi n eera is coming along...phew...

hmm..today...mum woke me up at 10.30am..n ask me to fold my clothes...after shower n breakfast...i did my chores...while watching TV...then mum asked me to send some food to Granny's hse...then continue to do more chores...i tot of going Daiso today..but it was raining heavily...so im quite lazy to go out actually....maybe i ask eera or lara to follow me tmr...

lara send me a picture of Ding Yuan with his new haircut...cute..suitable with his face n his look...no more ah beng look...hahahaha....then riona called asking me whether i want to follow her for a job interview...a job for either crew or waitress...i turn it down..cuz im not allowed to work as either crew or waitress...mum didnt allow me...beside i dont want that job...what i plan is...im going to find a job after my holiday trip..yup!! maybe i will ask lara along since she is ending her school soon....

hopefully giant or courts megastore in tampines will open soon...so i can apply a job in there...hehehehe....dad will find me a vacancy in library....n he also have other friends who he can ask...yay!! thanks dad!!

im getting addicted to muse songs now...hahaha..thanks to Khai for introducing one of their songs to me....khai let me listen to muse songs while in the MRT to Yishun a few weeks ago...n immediately went to download their songs on net as soon i got home...im loving one of their songs now...called Hysteria...i will post it here....in the meantime...Bubble Wrap is gd enuf for me...hahahaha...

n lara if u guys plan to go escape again on the 5th...i may or may not go...depending on my mum n dad moods...tat day went i came home late after escape...my dad wasnt that happy..mum didnt say anything...im sure she's mad somehow...so we'll c k...bt i wish i could go so that i can FINALLY meet Ding Yuan and ur so famous Jasper Seet....n all your other friends too...hehehe...

where is Saleha Abdullah??!!!!! Saleha i hope u remember about my library book...its due on 3rd December...i tried to call u several times...bt it always converted to voicemail..haiz...its been a week u knoe..i try to call u..bt cant get thru...so remember..my library book is due on 3rd Dec...thanks Ace for trying to contact her.....bt failed..hehehehehe...

ok that's it for now...
im gonna pack my bags..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment