Thursday 30 November 2006

Holiday Pics

hi punkettes...
as promised here r the pictures of my holiday...
well this is the biggest swimming pool ever...beach style..
this pic was taken at the fountain area near the lobby/reception centre...
sorry if look like such a poser to you...hehehehe...

these are my cuzins with my neises n nephews...my cuzin is the man in the center carrying a kid...on the left is my cuzin-in-law...on the right is my bro...n the rest is my neises n nephews...

this is a pic of me n mimi in the pool....she was carrying me...hahahahaha

these r my two youngest nephews...the one with the blue shirt is Aqif...n the yellow n white one is Kama.....

far right my cuzin, eera (mimi's sis)...center: my nephew(my personal fave) i-man....far left: ny first ever neise: lily(i-man's elder sis)

there u go...all my neises n nephews on this trip.. there's 8 of em here..some u can't c them..hehehehe..bt they r awesome...lol!!!

that's all of the pics i can show u...hehehehe

toodles..cheerio

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment