Saturday 18 November 2006

Laughing Trip

hi punkettes
its me....its a Friday well saturday i suppose...its a early morning update for me...wohoo..TGIF...haha..hmm..today i went to Changi Airport to send my aunt to Thailand...she went with her colleagues....it was Mimi's mum...i went there with my other aunt, mimi n her sister,eera.....we had a laugh....sitting on the bus 858..mimi n I talk crap...hahaha...mimi was bragging about her Frank Iero....hahahaha...the laugh of mimi many scandals....hahaha...

at the airport...we had terrible laughs...omg!!!!! we saw this big fat black kid...look rather retarded...was skipping his way through begawan solo...imagine...Rashid Osman..but bigger in size..skipping through begawan solo like a 5 year old kid...omg...i couldn't stop laughing man...u could see all the different human characters in the airport...n they were so funny...hahahaha...we had a laugh..really...i stomach was aching...cannot tahan liao...mimi asked me.."kak u have a plane to board kan?"..."ya...later ah..im going back to London to see my husband..." i replied...then mimi said.."ok lah then..im going to Seoul...then i ask for Joo Ji Hoon autograph for you k..." she pronounce Seol...as SIOL...hahahaha...more laughter..haiz....then i asked her sister eera..where she was going..since im going to London..her sister going to Seoul...then her mother replied for her..."she's going to Delhi,Calcutta..."hahaha....omg..couldn't stop laughing man...

after my aunt had check in...all of us went to my other aunt's place in Bedok...while waiting for the bus....i saw this one cute white guy....he was sitting at the bench for the same bus....mimi sat beside him...i was like.."go lah ngorat him...i dare u..." she didn't...hahaha...but this guy really cute ah...hehehe...reach at my aunt's place..watch princess hours....awwww....Yul cried...i cannot take it man....my other prince is crying....my cuzin make fun of me..cuz i cried..n my aunt too..hey..my heart goes to him....awwww...feel sad for him....today's epi i've seen b4...part of it..lara sent me a link to me b4...i only watch the part where they kissed...hahahaha..awwww...sweet aye??

went back home....mum was nagging at me...cuz i didnt call...haiz...bt mum u've already called me on my mobile...so y shld i call u again....haiz...then i've just chat with Mimi online...she was not as bad as i tink afterall...she's a nice girl actually...cuz of her i got stomache of laughing today...hahaha....there are other ppl who is worst than her...rite mimi???...u knoe who im talking about..shhh..dun tell ppl...hahaha...

my fun has yet to begun...but i've already plan so...monday..maybe go Vivo City..after last O Level paper...then Wednesday...i tink im going to Escape with Lara n her friends....hahaha...then next Sunday...im going on a holiday....wow!!! already plan sia....3rd Dec..maybe going on hols again...wah lao...i want to werk leh....anyone gt lobang or nt????recommend me leh..but no waitress job 4 me k...mum dont allow....other jobs..c how...kkk...

i'm getting the hang of wearing my new contact lenses....it cost me RM36 altogether...which is like $18 Singapore money...wow cheap!!!i think im gonna buy more..later...oh ya..i've switch the song to Bubble Wrap...cuz its my fave from Motion In The Ocean...

toodless...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment