Tuesday 2 January 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hi punkettes...
First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!wohoo...it's 2007 already...
the year im gonna be 18...the year im gonna start a new lifestyle....the year hopefully its gonna be my best year...

i just came back from my grandma's house...after 2 days of celebrating...it was fun..yeah...with all the food...all my cuzins were there...yes all of them!!! on sunday...i went to johor...very early in the morning....very early...well i woke up at 5.30am...then we left the house around 6.30am...then arrived at my grandma's house around 7.30am....most of my relatives were quite stunned with my change...well ive dyed my hair...wore my contact lenses...n also i wear make-up...so the changed was quite a drastic one for them....

then i had to do some chores...oh dang!!!but it was simple and easy...after that...did a lil bit of helping in the kitchen...and lastly after the morning prayers...i ate my breakfast of the day...and boy it was quite heavy...hahaha...i ate soto in the morning....whoa!! then my uncle(mum's younger brother) came by to my grandma's crib...n he joked my changed too...and he compliment it too....and then somehow...my 22 year old cuzin wanted me to teach her on how to wear make-up....cuz she seriously dont know how...so i teached her...she borrowed mine...since her skin is fair...n she's wearing yellow...i asked her to put dark brown as the base coat and then a lil bit of light pink for the eye shadow....added with eyeliner...lots of ppl compliment her...my dad say..that i should take a course on make-up...whoa..no way dad!!! its not my passion....

around 11am....i went to my aunt's house(dad's elder sister)..met my grandma(dad's mum) there and also most of my aunts on dad's side....n i get to see my first ever nephew there too...he's 13 years old....yup..my nephew is 13...and im 17.....hehehehe....eventhough im 17..having a 13 year old nephew really makes me old....haiz...anyways...meet them and take pictures....so after that...all of us went to do more visiting....which i really dont know who...and so we came back around 5pm...then my mum was bz in the kitchen again....and i finally get to watch Night At The Museum...freaking hillarious...

then night time....its time to partay!!!!! bbq chicken n steak...plus otak-otak...plus satay...salads...lots of drinks....desserts....whoa...there were really a lot of food i tell ya...more than enough for 30 ppl....IT WAS A LOT!!!! and of course i was really bloated....until i got a massive lumps on the left part of my face...until i cant really chew my food properly...cuz it really hurts...mum say that im getting mumps...damn!!!! but it was fun though....we did all these bbq at my grandma's front porch btw...cuz the frontyard was full with cars...about 8 cars...yeah 8 cars...!!!

then....it was almost midnight....about a minute til midnight..we started countdown....my cuzin got ready some fireworks n rockets....3,2,1.."HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" we shouted....and my cuzin went to light up the fireworks...it was spectacular.....really it was....its my best way of celebrating the new year so far....despite the mumps...i managed to drink a lot...hehehe...after that when everything was cleared....my cuzins and i watch a DVD...and we watch 'Colic'...whoa!!! it was scary though....you know what...while having a feast outside my grandma's house...i realised that only my grandma's house was the noisiest....seriously....if you look...left,right front....so quiet and boring....my grandma's hse was the noisiest...hehehehe...

damn!!!my mumps really hurt....i couldnt sleep well that night...man!!! and it still hurts now...so today basically...a chill out day....sit down and watch the TV....i was so excited when i get to see the whole Princes' Trust show on msian channel.....and when McFly came on stage....i went hysterical....if not i didnt about Princes' Trust on TV....cuz when McFly was on...my cuzin shouted for me....now i think all my relatives know that im a massive fan of McFly....one of my cuzin even pointed to Tom on TV and asked me whether he's the one that i liked....in front of my aunts n uncles....im quite embarass...but oh heck...i just admit it....i really like them...even my aunt compliment about Tom calling him handsome...of course he is!!!hehehehe...

speaking of Tom...i dont know why i got too excited when i finally saw Tom's n Giovanna's holiday pictures in Barbados together....i really dont know why im excited about it...i'll post one of it some other day....

and so...i came home from my grandma's house at 9am...reach home around 10.30pm...it was jam..but i have to give kudos to my bro for taking the fastest shortcut ever....hahahaha...and i bought dinner at Mr Teh Tarik in Marsiling....and now here i am updating my bloggie...hehehe...
so that's it for me....and Happy Schooling to all those who gonna start school soon!!!muahahahaha!!!! evil am i???hahahaha....

so that's all for now..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment