Tuesday 23 January 2007

updates here!!

hi punkettes...
yesterday around 1am, i am so hyper. why? cuz ARSENAL WIN AGAINST MAN UTD!! yup..i am a Arsenal to those didn't know. yes, i watch footie and play it as well. dun get me wrong, i am no tomboy. first rooney scored, i was cursing and swearing at the same time, online on msn...chat with a friend, zaki and my old primary school pal, Naz...Naz is a fan of Man Utd...so its a clash..hahaha. Then a couple of minutes later, Arsenal scores and what make me hype up is that Robin Van Persie scores!!! yup..literally i was jumping up and down. i held my screams cuz i dun wanna wake my parents n bro up. i was the only stay up for the match yesterday. soon about 1 minute to full time...the captain, Thiery Henry scores!!! wohoo...Arsenal Win!! hahaha.

today, i read the news that Robin Van persie is out for 6 weeks. i was like WTF?? he got foot injury while scoring his equilizer goal. huh??? but he was well on the pitch after that goal. he could run all over the field. oh well.

woke up at 10am today. switch on my phone..received Lara's msg. Computer problem. i gave her some suggestions and she did it all already but still the same. but somehow she managed to save her computer. then after breakfast, i did some little chores like sweeping the entire house. dad made fun of me while i sweeping the floor, he sarcasticaly comment me, "wow, so helpful!" i gave my dad a smack at his arms. haha. dad was ok with it. i know him. then after dad left for work, i watch the TV while mum went to sleep in her room. while watching, i fell asleep too. typical me.

then woke up at around 4pm, nisa is online. she did a little changes to the mcfly site. oh well. didnt bother me. then i tried to do some animations using Adobe Imageready CS2 and im becoming so crazy about it. hahaha. i did a few of mcfly, well not a few, mostly mcfly. hahaha. i will post here and also on my mcfly site as well. they are funny!! thanks to marsha for the tutorial. hehehe.

i seriously need to cut my hair again, its only about 2 months and its getting long. it is true what mum said that, my hair tend to grow quite fast. im sticking to my bob style hairdo if i was to cut again. cuz i think that style suits me.

right now, lara is online sending me Kim Jung Hoon songs. Jung-hoon is the cute Prince Yul in Princess Hours if you can't remember. Lara is crazy about him now. hahaha. i wonder what's going on with my Shin-kun, Joo Ji Hoon. hmm....oh well.

well..here's a couple of pics to share with you:



here some pics of me, ace(ryan) n Saleha(sara):



the ones that i took with ace n saleha is at esplanade after we went to Singapore Poly open house. we had fun that day and also laughter. hehehe.

so that's it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment