Saturday 13 January 2007

these are the days.

hi punkettes...
its time for me update aye? ok now.
nothing much happen this week. apart that on Wednesday. Riona, Fana, Safiah and I went out to the aiport. Well, Safiah wanted to go there cuz she never been there for quite a long time. Geez!
Then, we ate McDonalds at Terminal 2. After that, we went to the Budget Terminal. The surrounding was nice. But inside, nothing much. Boring!! Afterwards, we went back to Terminal 2 and took the train to town.

Arrive at town, alight at Raffles Place, while Fana went to mosque, Riona, Safiah and I sat near the boat quay(pronounce as 'key') taking a few pictures. Right now I'm still demanding for the pictures from Safiah n also Fana. Then we walk to the Esplanade. At the Esplanade, went to the Roof Terrace and took a few pics there. Yeah it was fun!

On Thursday night, while online with Lara, she gave me a link to watch on youtube about Girls Aloud on ghost hunting. It was indeed quite a petrifying show. But no ghost was seen. Nadine is a chicken. Sarah is the loudest screamer. Nicola is the 2nd Chicken, at least she didnt bail out very early like Nadine. Kim and Cheryl are the survivor. The old mansion in Wales, was scary. But the scariest was definitely the Hospital. Yeah! And there are lots of swearing too.

And then on that night, while I was sleeping, I dream about it. I was ghost hunting with McFly at the very same place. Well Lara,Riona and Danny's sister Vicky was invovlved. Lara was too scared that she clinged onto Danny always. Haha. So we were ghost hunting, and i saw a figure. I was screaming and crying. Then as we explore more, I got lost. The girls and the lads couldnt find me, until they heard my scream. And when they found me, i've fainted with scars on my neck. Whoa. That gives me an idea for my fic.Hehe.

Friday, went out with Riona cuz she wanted to go to Wdls Library. I must say that im beginning to become a 'Techie Geek'. Yeah. I dont why i have this certain obsession with computer softwares. So i look for a book for my PSP(Paint Shop Pro). And i found the perfect one. And back at home, i tried creating a few wallpapers,avatars and signatures of McFly. some turn out quite well and im satisfied with it. i'll share with u some of it here some other time aye.

Riona and I are working a little project on creating a McFly fansite. The admin are gonna be me, Riona and Lara. So it is still on the working progress. We will reveal the site in the future after it is done!

today, hmm...supposed to go RP open house. But nah. Too lazy. Besides, i cant go out. Mum is out and she brought the keys. Haiz. So here i am logging onto the internet. Doing some stuff. Haha.

that's about it here now.
toodless...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment