Wednesday 17 January 2007

updates!!

hi punkettes
just a little quick update now.
currently im still working on the very first McFly Singapore fansite. of course manage by me,nisa n lara. ive been doing some graphics,avatars here n there now. so im getting the hang of my PSPX. wohooo...hurrah!!

i dunno why...but mum seem to be quiet these days...im fucking worried. whenever i tried to ask her..she say nothing. could she be angry about me??? if yes, bloody hell what??? yesterday she grumbles, about me....saying that i can't take any comments that she make and im being too sensitive. well i have to admit that i am being sensitve, but im not too sensitive. my bloody worried about you mum, i bet you dont realised that. Well i think she wanted to play what i called, 'mouth shut' game. She don't talk to me, i won't talk to her. That's what she wants, peace, am i right mum??? that's what u want, then i'll give it to you.

so plans for tomorrow, im going to NP...my other favourite poly. hopefully i get to meet my childhood friend, sharyanne there. i hope she recognise me. *hoping* and maybe i could give salihin a call so he can give us a tour around his campus.hahaha. nah..i wont bug him, cuz he's busy doing projects and stuff. so i'll update more tmr about this.

yesterday...went out with lara. i could see that she's extremely happy. cuz she's been in the house for a couple of weeks without going out. cuz her mum will nag n nag. well yesterday was her lucky day, i guess. while on the way to my house, lara told me that, a chinese just asked for her number. cool aye!! haha. so both of us went to CP. walked around the mall, went to library (yeah, the library!boring!) doing some window shopping etc etc. grab drinks and snacks n walked home.

poor lara, she's trying to get rid jasper out of her mind.aww. well remember cody linley aye girl?!! just remember cody. chant his name on your mind, 'cody,cody,cody'!! at first i dunno who the hell cody linley was, until i saw a hannah montana epi yesterday. well he's cute, i admit. look a bit like jesse mcartney though. oh well, just remember the cuteness of cody everytime jasper comes to your mind. if cody doesnt help, remember danny,dougie,james and all your other cuties...except for Jasper.

speaking of cuties, well i have to admit that, Harry Mark Christopher Judd is HOT!! sizzling man. hahaha. during his mullet days, he's not that hot. but now he's hot man. im turning to fall for him. but wait, Harry's is Nisa's fave. oh man, Nisa, can i have him now please!!!!!???? hehehe. that's ok i u dun let me. harry has knock danny off my list, he's my 2nd fave now. sorry dan. but i love your hair. hehe. but Tom honey, ur my number 1.my other list of hotties in music are jared leto,mikey way,tyson ritter,justin timberlake(yay! he's single again!haha), nick carter(i'll never forget my 1st celeb crush). there's lot to mention. that is excluding my list of movies/TV celebs. aaahh..wenworth miller. i love his eyes!! control kay, control!!!

well that's it for now.
gotta do more graphics.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment