Saturday 18 April 2009

GG Family Go Swimming

hi punkettes..
I didn't update this earlier, but last Tuesday 'GG Family' was reunited.
It's been quite a while since we hang out together.
We decided to go swimming! Hehehe.
The initial plan was to swim at Jurong East Swimming Complex but then it was closed due to maintainance or renovation I'm not quite sure. What a dillemma!
Me, Minah and Azri hang out at Chinese Garden for a while figuring out where to go.
At last, Woodlands Swimming Complex we went. Haha! Waste my transport money! LOL!

It's been a while since I went swimming myself.
Thank god that day was the last day of period. Hehehe!
The baby pool at the newly renovated Woodlands Swimming Complex was awesome!
We swam there most of the time! Hehehe!


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment