Friday 10 April 2009

Thank You God!

hi punkettes...

I had like, out of 3 days I had 2 bad days this week. WTH!
First it was 8th April, I was late to FYP meeting, but then Junior said that the first team haven't finish yet so still got time. Ok what a relief I thought it was at first. Then while I was waiting for the bus, and I was searching for my ez-link, damn, I left it at home. So I went back to get it. But then I forgot to take money to put in my purse. Dang! As I was about to reach the library. SNAP! My darn slippers broke, right one. I went barefoot to the library like an idiot. Then while having meeting, SNAP! this time the left one. WTH!!

I was like retying the strings and figuring it out how to maintain the slippers till I go home. The left one was a major problem. It totally snapped! Junior and I came out with different ideas how to mend my slippers back. Then at last, I had to use my gold coloured hairband and wrap around the slippers. Gosh, it hurts! But what to do, endure!

I went home and then meet Junior to accompany him to Funan first to get his laptop invoice then next to Changi Business Park, IBM Centre to get his laptop fix.

Ok that's the first bad day.

The 2nd bad day is today.
Mum woke me up in the morning and said that we're going to East Coast because my relatives are having a picnic. And so we went.
As soon I arrive in East Coast, I change into my shorts and went cycling with my cuzin Mimi. It was hot at first. So we carry on cycling further and further. It's been a while I ride on a bicycle. Then at the half way mark, all of a sudden Mimi's bicyle chain was out of place. So I had to get my hands dirty and do it. I didn't know that I'm good at it. Hehehehe.

But then dark clouds started to gather, oh shoot it's gonna rain. We're at the Safra Resort there, and 8km away from Changi Beach. See how far we are. So we decided to head back. As we're heading back, rain start to pour in an instant. HEAVILY!! Both of us were drenched!! Super drenched! Then light rain start to pour so we continue to head back, then it poured HEAVILY again! Since we're already wet, we continue. We stop for a while at a shelter cuz it was extremely HEAVY! After a few minutes, we head back. Lightning, Thunder, Heavy Rain!
I was like murmuring some prayers to god and asked him to watch over us while we're heading back.

Thank goodness we head back safely. Thank you god that I didn't die by lightning strike while cycling in the heavy rain. Everyone was relieved. We're sorry for keeping them worrying. But bro nag worst than a mother. He nags and nags and nags! I've already gave him the reason why we're late.

Being drenched in the rain is one thing, another thing is MY PHONE!! It was wet!!! It got me panic, i couldn't hear the calls nor answering it. How how how!!?? The touchscreen had gone haywire and the phone very laggy. Argh! When I got home, I took the hairdryer and dry my phone, hopefully it's working.
I haven't test it yet, it's in my room now cuz I left it to dry.

Grrr...Bad Bad Day!
Despite that, gathering with my cuzins and relatives was fun.

The only non-bad day was yesterday. I accompanied Erika to RP for her enrolment. Finally she's in Polytechnic, so congrats to her. So being in RP she got herself a new laptop, which I have to admit I'm kinda jealous. My time it was only Acer and Fujitsu and the laptop are damn ex. But now, you get a better one than mine at a lower cost. It's ok. Oh congrats to Fiqah for entering her dream poly, Ngee Ann Polytechnic. She's in the same course as Iqa! Ha, great both Syafiqah(s) are in the Ngee Ann Poly and in the same course. Hahaha! Babe, I'll accompany you to choose your laptop on Monday or Tuesday okay? Cuz you labeled me as your 'Laptop Expert'. LOL!

Alright now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment