Wednesday 1 April 2009

The prankster....NOT!



hi punkettes...
I wanna say a huge thanks to Nisa, Erika & Fiqah, without their help my noticeboard won't as pretty as it is now.
Pictures here.

Next I would like to apologise to Nisa for making her panic in the middle of the night because of my April Fools' Joke. I got a message from my friend, Marsha which made me panic as well cuz I've only read the first line but then it turns out to be an April Fools Joke message. I decided to send it to my clique. First one to receive was Nisa. She panic because I send it at the wrong time. Gomen-ne! I felt so bad so I send another message to all of them that it's just an April Fools message, nothing too personal. Up till now as I'm writting this (I know I should be sleeping), I feels so bad.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment