Sunday 26 April 2009

Schools In

hi punkettes...

Officially, I'M A SENIOR!!
A week of senior year has past. Overall, it's been okay.
I know there are a lot obstacles ahead in the future.
As usual, new class I've made new friends again. Some of my previous classmates were in the same class too, like Huda, Fadillah, Yimei, Jason, Cloudie, Geraldine, Felicia & Ming Jie.
And oh, I had different classes everyday and it's like so troublesome. I wonder how am I going to manage for UT, then I have run from one end to the other end.
From the west block to the east block. Grrr....

Oh, the other day, I froze like an iceberg when I saw my first love.
Totally still, my mouth was glued, I couldn't talk and even say Hi.
I was completely startled. Idiot! Haiz.

FYP is getting tougher n tougher.
Hahaha. And 2 of the members of a different group bt the same advisor as my team are my classmates. Before this I don't even know who they are.

Ok then, I'm off to watch Family Outing on youtube with Kim Won Hee as their guest.
And to the girls, I'm looking for the clique dinner on thursday! Wohooo!!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment