Friday 26 June 2009

Fallen & Revenge


So, most of the world are devastated by this sudden news.
Yes, no more King Of Pop. RIP Michael Jackson.

And also, we lost an angel, Charlie's Angel, Farrah Fawcett.
RIP Farrah Fawcett.

Ok now, enough of that.
I officially declare that,

TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN IS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
Awesome!

It made me laugh, cried 3 times and even make my jaws wide open for a few minutes.
The whole action, cinematography, details, location was spectacular.
I wonder how they managed to get the details while the Autobots & Decepticons transformed so perfect! Every bits was seen! Amazing!

So everyone go and watch!
10/10!!!! I wanna watch it again!!

Gotta go to sleep now.
I'm gonna have more seafood at Grandma's in JB tmr!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment