Wednesday 3 June 2009

Late Late Updates



Hi punkettes...
Sorry, sorry for the late updates.
Been busy, stress, fucked up, nervous, upset all at once.
But..

30th May, Bowling Session with the girls (and 2 guys). It's been years since I last bowl.
The skill is there but then, I almost forgot how to bowl. I wanna do it again! Sheila was my bowling rival. LOL! Not bad aye, Sheila, comeback queen! She topped everyone's score in the end. We celebrated Erika's birthday as well. So happy big Two-O babe! Oh gosh, the candles has been passed down, my turn next.

Pictures here.

Next..


Monday was picnic with GG Family but without Zul, cuz he can't make it. We can't set another date because most of us gonna be busy as well. So, Monday was the day. No BBQ, purely picnic, which was great though, not many ppl, the weather was hot, the beach was lovely. I love it!
I got sunburnt when I get home. Ouch ouch ouch! And that sexy X line was really visible at my back. Hahaha!

Pictures here.

Hmm..
Other than that, I wanna wish these two,:
Happy 19th Birthday, Emma & Huda. They are just 1 day apart. Woots! Haha!
Emma's was on 27th May while Huda's was on 28th May. Cool!
So, Happy Bdae you two!

Layout changed. Song changed.
Auditions is just days away. Pressures on. I know what I'm gonna sing, and I'm not gonna change it. Wish me luck peeps!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment