Wednesday 17 June 2009

Fat Fat Fat

hi punkettes...

I seriously think that I'm gaining weight fast now. I feel so fat. Hehehe!
It all started on last Sunday, when I went to JB.
Mum cook seafood for the day. Tonnes of seafood, I tell ya!!
Being a seafood lover myself, I couldn't resists the food!
I finish up the whole pot of mussels, the chilli crabs and more.

Next, went shopping at Tesco, then I saw this doughnut shop. I start to crave again.
So i bought a box of a dozen of doughnut. Yummy! And also while in the Tesco supermarket, saw sushi. And once again, bought them.

Then after shopping, went back to Grandma's house, I found durians! Tonnes of durians.
My uncle brought lots of it. Oh damn!

So at night, went back home, while Bro at the Petrol station pumping some petrol, my aunt ice-creams.

How bout that amount of food for the day! Whoa!

And also last Sunday, went to visit my cuzin cuz she just gave birth to a baby boy about a month ago

Introducing, Muhd Syakir.

Monday, almost lost my voice.
Tuesday, stomach cramp and flu.
Today, Mum cook Soto. Dang! Another hot fave.

And and, I've not been exercising much.
Went home from school then fell asleep, no time to exercise. Hmph!
I'm totally feeling so fat nowadays. But at least retail therapy was loved on Monday. Hehehe.

Fyp sucks to the core. I'm struggling. 1 Member is making trouble. Blargh!
Yesterday, I saw the crappiest quote on someone's FB. Shhh!
I'm thinking of changing a new URL for the blog. Still thinking...


I'm glad that I get to see you again!


It's T-Sweezy yo!


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment