Thursday 11 June 2009

Mother Nature Speaks For Itself



Just look at the picture! BEYOOTEEFOOL!!
I didn't know that such place really exists on earth! I am really truly mesmerize by it!
Ok now, the place is called 천지 (Cheonji) or Heaven Lake. Indeed heavenly!
It is a crater lake form by a volcano eruption, so it's similar like Lake Toba in Indonesia.
It is located near the border of North Korea & China.

I come across this place while watching one of my favourite shows, 1박 2일 (1night 2day) on KBS.
Simply breath taking. I was like wow, I really wanna go there. But those who got leg problems, don't go. Cuz climbing the Baekdu mountain to get to that lake with 70degrees steep flock of stairs. Even the crew and host members of the show had a really hard time. MC Mong wanted to give up. Hahaha! But Seunggi kept on going! Way to go Seunggi oppa!

But but but but...
I REALLY WANNA GO THERE! WOW!

Seriously, if god permits, I wanna travel to see the wonders of the earth before I die.

Ok, I just found a picture of Lake Toba.


Captivated. Mesmerize.Speechless.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment