Saturday 11 July 2009

I Love You My Little Sis, CL!


Thank you GG for the belated yet simple celebration on last Wednesday.
You guys got me, all along I thought it was for Zul's bdae. Bt in actual fact in was for both of us.
Thanks for the card Azri, Ain & Mynah, eventhough my picture was badly vandalised. Hehehe!
But thank you again!

My bag has finally arrived!

Love it! My bdae pressie for myself! Hehehe.


Shopping with bestie Safiah & Fiqah is loved today.
Had a great time with them. Lunch at BK is so awesome, it's been a while.

I'm gonna turn my fandom mode on right now.
Cuz I really really love my lil sis CL so much!


The first video is their newest single called 'I Don't Care'
And 2nd video is their comeback performance on Music Bank.
I love it so much! Their style, attitude & everything.
Especially the undeniable leader, my lil sis CL!
I love her style so much.


Makes me wanna cut my fringe again. Hehehehe!
I want the vest, I want the pants, I want the shoes!
Love you lil sis! And I'm loving their new mini album especially the track Pretty Boy.
That's why I had to put it up as my blog song.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment