Thursday 23 July 2009

My Kind Of Assassin





The whole solo collection series of SS501 is out!
Their mv cum mini drama is finally complete. Now I understand the whole story!
Kyujong! JungMin! My kind of assassin! And at last it's my KyuJong saves the day! Weeee! Wuss Up so smexy! Jungmin been shot and survive and then being shot again. Hyun Joong who shot Jungmin at first was shot by the baddie, and desperately trying to survive. Hyung Joon and YoungSaeng no major role, just singing to their solo.

I wanna team up with Kyu Jong to assassinate the baddie. If there is role for female assassin, I'm up! Hahahaha! Dream on.

Well this is my 2 cents of fandom. Hahaha!
I must must must be sleeping now or else I won't be able to wake up for school.
Look at the time it's almost 1am.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment