Sunday 5 July 2009

Twenteen!


hi punkettes.
생일척하합니다!!!
誕生日お祝い!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


Yes, I am finally have that big 2 right in front of my age.
I am what they call it, Twenteen! Hahahaha!

First, I wanna say thanks to my wonderful clique D100Dgreez for the advance birthday celebration on Friday. It was so sudden and I thought we're going out on Saturday but due to your tight schedule, we celebrate it on Friday instead. Bt oh heck, thank you girls! Thank you for the wonderful time at Pastamania though one have to go home early, bt thank you for the cake, thank you for the laugher, thank you so much!
Pictures here.

Next thank you to Angie,Rajesh,Elijah,Junior,Zakia,Bona,YingYing,Izan,Cik Dah,Tarmizi,Yimei,Shamir,Afiz,Dean,Emma, Nur Ain, Weiling & more, for the bdae wishes on Facebool,Sms & Msn.

Finally to my wonderful family for the wonderful treat of Seafood dinner.
I know it's always been the same, but thank you!!
Thank you to 'adik' for the handmade card and that fake USD$100. Hahaha!

Ok, though it's my birthday, but most importantly it's Tokyo Dome day.

Today and yesterday was the final curtain of Tohoshinki's The Secret Code tour.
Look at Bigeast + Cassie = Red Ocean!
Full house! Whoa!!
Congratulations to Tohoshinki!
Their dreams finally came true!
Love you guys! I'm so gonna buy the DVD when it came out and keep it forever!

동방신기 어빠 사랑해요!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment