Monday 20 July 2009

A Very 'F**k Up' Package

Hi punkettes...

I can't wake up on Monday mornings, I'm so not motivated to go to school.
I am sleepy.
I am grumpy.
I am annoyed.
I am pissed.

And I'm not having PMS.

I was doing some research for today's problem when I come across this on a website,

'I've Got You Under My Skin'
Within a minute my mind was covered with DBSK's Mirotic song cuz they have a line saying that phrase. Yeah, I was completely bored and almost falling asleep in the class. I need some entertainment to wake me up. When I come across that, I just entertain myself in the mind. That song now completely stuck in my head.


I've finally been able to catch Harry Potter last Saturday after a failed attempt on Friday.
I can't help it but I have to say this, 'RUPERT 'RON WEASLEY' GRINT IS SO BLOODY FIT'. Hahahaha!

Compared to Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert is fit!
Hahahaha! He's hot!

Some birthday shoutouts that I've forgot.
Happy Birthday to Dana of The Grace and also to my ex-hubby, Tom Fletcher of McFly.
Both on 17th July. Happy Birthday to Kim HeeChul of Super Junior and Happy Birthday to Naz both on 10th July. And also to LeeTeuk of Super Junior on 1st July. Happy Bdae y'all!

I thought I could die of starvation in the class as no one would accompany me to lunch.
But Naz and Sureena is in class. So we sneak into E1 canteen like we aren't suppose to be there, since RP school life now is like prisoners. We are restricted to different canteens according to the block we studied in.

I need sleep. I hate mondays. I have different kind of fucked up feelings.
And it comes in a package.

Msg to my girls: Toy Museum entry is $15! Can we go somewhere else instead of museum. Museum boring la!!! Can? We go beach! East Coast. We have picnic there. Kk?

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment