Friday 7 August 2009

Always Keep The Fatih



With all the issues and dispute going on,

I Will Love You, I Wanna Thank You, I Will Support You, I Believe In You!
Oppa hwaiting!! You guys will be forever 5, and I know that!

Always Keep The Faith!


I saw this little quiz in Soompi, I wanna join in as well.
Out of the members of DBSK, choose one who would fit in as:

1. Best Friend- Junsu.
I wanna get play sports with him especially soccer and it seems like we share lots of common interest and probably it's natural for me to tell my secrets to him, cuz we're best friend.

2. One-night Stand/Fling- Jaejoong.
A one night stand with this lad, it's paradise! Hahahaha! He's so bloody smexy!

3. Husband/ Life-partner- Junsu.
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, just like the song from Jason Mraz and Colby Caillat. Though he can't cook like Jaejoong did, but he can make pizza for me. Hahahaha! Yeah, he's my kind of husband material type and I definitely believe he can make me happy. I used to regard Jae as my hubby but as time passed by, my first DBSK love won me. ;)

4. Brother- YooChun.
I seriously want a brother like him. Cool and fashionable. I'm sure he can dote on me like he dote on YooHwan (his own lil brother) and how he is close with Junsu, buying rings for each other. Awww..sweet. And also Soulmate, the matching tattoos. He's like a lil brother to Jae and an older brother to Junsu.

5.Acquaintance- Changmin.
Definitely Changmin, it's not about that this is the only spot left for him, but he is the one who is much closer to my age with just a year difference. It's natural for me and him to be accquaintance. We laugh the same way, clapping the hands non-stop as we laugh.
Oops sorry, no Yunho. Oh well he can be my accquaintance as well. Hehehe! Norma unnie, mianhae! ;)

Weee, I'm done with the quiz.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment