Wednesday 19 August 2009

Money is indeed the root of all evil.

hi punkettes...

Money is indeed the root of all evil.
A human will do whatever it takes to get the possesion of money, even if it will hurt someone physically or mentally or emotionally.

I've seen it all myself by my own eyes how evil money is.
But on the contrary, when it does evil, it also bring happiness as well, when that evil human posseses it.

Why am I saying this all up, cuz I've witness it first hand.
And I don't want to elaborate further, it's too personal for me. It's just that I just wanna get this point out.

It hurts to see your loved one hurt all because of money, when he or she is emotionally hurt.
I swear if I have the power to protect and the authority to voice it all out, that someone gonna be condemed for sure. I don't care if it breaks ties or whatsoever, bt what they did is all pure evil.

Thank you because this has made me even stronger to achieve my main motive and shove it to your face!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika




No comments:

Post a Comment