Saturday 29 August 2009

Random FB Quiz



My cuzin who had just learn how to use facebook took the most randomest quiz.
"If your bf is a malaysian artist, who would it be?" She got Datok K, Siti Nurhaliza's husband.
Then I commented, she gonna stir up some controversy. Hahaha!

Ok back on track here.
It's finally the holidays!!!!! 5 weeks! Yippee!
More time to rot at home. Hehehehe! And catch up what I have missed in the entertainment industry. My drama, My anime etc etc.

Suppose to iftar with GG Family yesterday bt plan was cancelled and we're gonna meet on Wednesday hopefully. Speaking of iftar, I haven't plan for the clique's iftar session. It's so hard cuz Nisa is having her internship on weekdays while the rest of us are free on weekdays. I want all of us to be there, the more the merrier. Hmm, we'll settle on a date soon.

It was about 2am last night and I'm still not asleep.
I was on my bed next to the window, looking outside being emo.
I kept thinking about my past, my present, my future, my friends, my family and all.
Tonnes of "What if" questions were inside my head and I think about the betrayal again.
I still didn't get the freaking answer. Oh well.
Eventhough the weather is so cool and chilly, rainy night makes me so lonely.
And one more thing, 'HE' came into my mind. My '첫사랑' (cheot sarang) . My first love.
I froze everytime I saw you. And even when I saw, I watch from afar still hoping.

Oh well, I'm just gonna keep my cool. And be greatful for what I have right now.
God is fair. He knows best. And to those peeps who had hurt me though you're tryna act like nothing happen, I'll leave it to god to deal with you.

"Here I am, walking Primrose,
Wondering when I'm gonna see you again"

Ok now, snap out of it!
I've decided to change my korean name from Yoo Hee (유희) to Yoora (유라), sounds gentle and it means silky. Hehehe. Yoo Hee is amusement, sounds like a clown to me. It's not a bad name but Yoora seems nicer. Hahaha!

DBSK gonna suspend group activities. Oh yes, they should, with the dispute going on, i think it's not right to carry on with their group activities. I hope the dispute will be over soon with their agency and them. If anything goes wrong, I as fan will be with them.

Always Keep The Faith

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika




No comments:

Post a Comment