Sunday 23 August 2009

Fasting means Diet

hi punkettes...

So weeee, fasting months starts already.
How y'all coping especially my friends?
The weather is so good today, it rained! Ah, thank god! In fact, it started last night around 1am. Thunders n lightning. Woots! I had a great sleep cuz of the weather. Wee!

Fasting means you can't eat as soon as dawn breaks up till dusk. It's like the whole day you can't eat. Fasting is like, to me, dieting. My approx weight loss this month will be 2kg. Yeah, that's always happens, bt i will gain it back on Hari Raya! Just one day! Hahahaha!

Oh well anyways, I had my Hari Raya costume already done. I got 3, 2 of them are finished, one of them is in the making. So what I need left is to shop for my Bag, heels plus accessories.

I'm left with 2 more module UT3 which on Tuesday and I will officially declare the HOLIDAYS!! Weee! Bt then what I will do during the holidays? Probably more of my late night gaming? Hmm...or...get a job? Hahaha! Yeah, I so need a job right now. I need to buy more clothes since Cotton On is at Causeway Point already! Weee! I'm so darn happy! No need to go to Sembawang Shopping Ctr or the town anymore!

Ok, I miraculously find out who bro gf is. My first reaction/word is, "안돼!!!!!!!" (Andwae!!!) which means No in Korean. It is also another form of 'NO' from the normal form of "아니요" (Aniyo). Andwae is more like, "OH NO!!!!!!!!" kind of reaction.

Enough bout my mini korean lecture, bt as soon I saw the picture, i gave that reaction. I don't want to jump into conclusion yet. I know her name but I'm not sure what's her current status with my brother, cuz brother seems like playing games with me. No definite answer. If she is his gf, I would say, my future sister in law is just 2 years older than me. Whoa! I always thought of someone 5-6 years older than me. Oh well, I can't say much untill I get confirmation. I have to wait till Hari Raya if he brings her to our house. Hmmm...

I love my Audio Techinca headphones that I bought for myself! I'm blasting hip-hop songs loud and it has the most wicked bass! Weee! I'm blasting GD's new album and the electronica sound is so wicked! I love it so much! I'm gonna change the blogsong as soon as Mixpod stop screwing up.

that's about it. Imma gonna continue watching the clips in All About DBSK: Season3. So darn funny n cute!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika


No comments:

Post a Comment