Monday 4 December 2006

Vivo Again

hi punkettes
sorry for not updating this blog for too long...sorry about that...hehehe
let me tell you about today...well today i went to Vivo City again...since it has officially opened since 1 Dec...my aunt invited me to come along since yesterday...so i decided to come along today...

i woke up around 9.30am, Nadia woke me up...i almost forgot about it...meet my aunts at Admiralry at 10.30am....i woke a black skirt with white calvin klein jeans diamond top n marie claire shoes...ok then..went on the train alight at Dhoby Ghaut...then procede to NEL...while on the way to NEL platform....i said to mimi n eera..."you want to see dumb ppl??" "ya" they replied. "there you go, the automatic pathway is for you to stand while the pathway moves, not walk on the pathway while the thing moves, dumb ppl" i think some ppl overheard me,but who cares, I am right.

Then we got off at HabourFront...went straight to eat at Banquet...damn hunry man..i didnt eat breakfast....i ate wanton noodles...nice n yummy!!!!yay!!! then off we go..to shop...i showed my aunts to the place where u can have a walk in the water...my cuzins n i walked around there..while my 2 aunts take a seat...while we took a seat on the deck dipping our foot in...i saw a cute chinese guy nearby me...looking at me while i dip my foot into the water...he totally look like Light in Death Note movie...his hair n eyes were the same...n he smiled!!! Kawaiii!!! of course i smiled at him back....cannot messed up the chance man...hehehehe...then i saw 2 white lads...1 brunette...1 with short bob marley hair...dip their foot into the water nearby me...hahaha...cute!!! sorry...hey..im a girl...

afterwards me, my cuzins n my aunt went to Daiso...hehehe..its opened..yay!! my aunt shopped a lot..bt i only bought 3 things...a contact lense travelling kit...that earphone cotton thingy..the black one...n a face razor...that's it...afterwards...we shop again...we went to arts n living..then topshop...MNG...forever 21...mimi bought a shirt in Forever 21 which i think...truthfully..not my kind of thing...bt i like the brown colour..but sorry cuzin...to me i don't like it...oh ya..we saw Patricia Mok and 1 other host...i forgot her name...they were doing TV show...i dunno what TV show they are hosting..oh well...

eventhough i didnt wear not so tall heels....but my legs were aching..even mimi..she was wearing converse...she also whine...hahahaha...we stop for a while for a seat near old chang kee...and eat drink soya bean there...afterwards we went home...i dont know why...on the way back home...i have the mood to irritate ppl...i irritate my cuzin eera a lot...my craziness is back while on the way home..."i want to hog the pole!!" i cried...hahahaha....n then i kept asking eera..."am i fat?" frequently...eera is sure damn irritated by me...hehehe...sorry cuzin...mimi on the other hand...non-stop laughing with my craziness to irritate ppl n my wanting to pole hog that kind of mood...hahahaha....even my aunts says "hey there's a seat," "no...i want the pole!!" mimi was laughing hard...n so is my aunt...yeah seriously...i hog the pole throughout the journey from Dhoby Ghaut all the way to Admiralty...hehehehehe...

i called my mum whether she wanted to buy anything at prime...she asked me to buy eggs n bread...then i went home....i was so tired that after i had my shower...i fell asleep...yes i am tired...

then bro was using the computer n he checked out some great guitar deals...he wanted to buy a guitar...hey bro...for all this while i thought you were buying for me...cuz you were checking out my fave kinda guitar....bt it was for you...argh!!!!!! hey y not buy 2...i dont care...whether its not my fave one...which is Gibson Les Paul...bt i want something similar then that..u saw one..it cost about $250...hey make it 2 lah bro...plzzzzz....oh nvm...i will get my own guitar someday...just u wait...

after that i've downloaded a McFly gig at AOL Winter Warmer gig...i must say..Tom!!! Stop screaming...ur not singing..ur screaming..you'll end up losing your voice again...how come u sweat a lot when Danny n Dougie doesnt...well Doug n Dan do sweat...but not as many as you do darling...hehehehehe...but i salute your solo for Star Girl....nice hun!!!!

then i watched...a episode 10 of a Korean drama called Full House...well i've already saw the whole series while i was in holiday....my cuzin in msia got the cd...bt i like this episode...where the guy was singing a stupid song about 3 bears...so funny..then i remembered the Goong episode..where Shin was singing to his grandmother...so after that i watch Goong episode 13....hahahahaha...so funny....

ok that's all for now....n Lara for this 2 days..today n tmr..dont make Cheryll pull down your mood...ur having exams...for just 2 days...ok....forget about her n probably jasper for a while..concentrate on your exams...ya..tmr nite then u can tell him as what u planned...k???

that's for now...
toodles...cheero
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment