Friday 13 March 2009

New Videos..


The full mv is here!
Wow! It's so hot! I'm surprised that Kyuhyun sang the 2nd line of the song, and all along i thought it was Hankyung. Kyu look so matured. Donghae is exceptional! And for once, I find Eunhyuk is hot, especially when they wore white. He's hot with those glasses.


And here's the comeback stage of Super Junior where everyone is waiting especially, E.L.F It's a bit sad cuz not all 13 was there. Kibum wasn't there for the comeback. I couldn't take my eyes off Donghae! My fave. I am starting to have a major spazz here. So anyways, Super Junior is back y'all!!



Another new video. And finally after much waiting, Se7en debut US single called Girls, is out.
The song features Lil Kim. Nice smooth beat. Well, good luck Se7en!!



And here's the latest video of DBSK called Kiss The Baby Sky. I love it how they boys smile and look happy and such. The song was fully written and composed then non other, Park YooChun himself! JJ's smile is so sweet and so does everyone. Hehehe. I couldn't find this video on youtube. I've seen it first on youtube but then it was deleted soon after that.




toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika




No comments:

Post a Comment