Friday 6 March 2009

Pissed Off

hi punkettes...

You know what, I will be completely pissed off when somebody hurts my pride.
I will be extremely mad. It's something that nobody can't make fun of.
Right now, I am completely pissed off.

The reason why?
Mum kept telling me that I'm a no use kind of girl. Hopeless.
It's been 1 month since the school holidays has started and I am jobless. She said all I do was to rot at home doing nothing but facing my damn laptop every single day obsessing those korean stuff.

I am completely useless. And she even said that, after I complete my diploma, I would sit at home and rot too. There's more, she said I am not being pitiful to dad because Dad has been working hard to find money for me. And since I am in the holidays, I don't have the thought of finding a job to help Dad at least by ease the burden. WTF!!!

What the hell she is thinking. I can tell that she doesn't know me at all. Totally.
It really hurts. She thinks that all I want is just the easy way, she thinks I doesn't know what is hardship at all. I was washing the dishes after dinner when she told me all those stuff. In an instant, I feel like smashing all the dishes that I am washing. Bt I held it in. I end up doing things quick because I am mad. Completely mad.

Well mother, I do thought of Dad a lot. I know he is working hard. But what can I do, I am helpless. You know I've tried to find job, but it doesn't help. None of it is hiring me. Even a retrenched person hard to find a job nowadays due to the global economic downturn. How could you say that I didn't spare of thought of him. It completely hurts so much. You've been messing with my pride since I was young, and everytime I tend to tolerate it. You think I'm still a kid and my thoughts are kiddy thoughts. I am about to turn 20 in 4 months time, you still think I have those kiddy thoughts. I am a full grown woman!

OMG. I'm trying to calm down. DAMN IM SO PISSED OFF!
that's about it for now.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment