Sunday 29 March 2009

Busy Busier



hi punkettes...

Well, I've officially started working on my FYP with my team consisting twin bro, Junior and Hamizah. Last Thursday, met the advisor for the first time, first impression I thought she was scary looking. She went over the expectations and stuff like what an advisor should and also what the project are about. First task of FYP, to finish up a draft of Project Charter.

And so, the 3 of us meet at Novena, United Square Starbucks, the next day. Me and Junior went first cuz Miza will be finishing work after 5. We chose Novena cuz it's near to Miza's workplace. The 3 of us plus Miza's bestie, Ejan stayed in Starbucks for hours cuz we need to finish our Project Charter draft on that day. Deadline is today.

Then yesterday, yes from the picture above. I went out with the girls. We did a little shopping together. First we went to Marina Square where Fana bought a bag and I found my Spandex material (ok, sorry not Latex, gomen Nisa!LOL!) leggings. Then we're off to Peninsular Plaza where Nisa and I bought our hoodies. Next walk to Clarke Quay that's where the picture was taken. Nisa went off early to join her family.

Then the rest of us walk to Raffles, Poor Safiah she was sick all of a sudden. While Fana went for prayers, me, Fiqah and Safiah waited in McDonalds.

Then we went home well, only me went home. Safiah and Fana drop off at Sembawang, cuz they wanted to go SSC.

More pictures here.

Today, the flu virus got me.
And here I am looking for recipes. (Hint, hint! I'm making something for someone)

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment