Wednesday 4 March 2009

rotten log

hi punkettes

I am seriously waiting for my retreat to come. I've been like a rotten log while I'm at home.
My friends are pretty much busy with their lives/school/work. I am here sitting with my laptop while listening to music.

I am thankful that I've been eating good food for the past few days. SEAFOOD!
Clams, Oysters, Crabs, Squid.....and lots other seafood!

Despite being a rotten log at home, I keep myself busy by working out. I wanted to put on a lil bit of muscles to my skinny figure.

The weather has been a bit chilly and cool too. Love the rain for once and sleeping in that kind of weather is awesome. But I am hoping the rain won't spoil my beach retreat. I want to enjoy the beach as much as I can. I can hear it calling me. Hahaha.

Oh gosh, I'm so bored at home!! Hehehe. Ok, I can't complain cuz sooner or later, school gonna reopen in about a month time. So I better enjoy the free time that I had while I can.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment