Thursday 12 March 2009

Old Skool Rocks!

hi punkettes...

I decided to put this song for a while before I change to another Korean song again.
I've never ever put a Malay song on my blog and this is the first.
It's old school time!! One of the early girl band (now disbanded) of Malaysia called Elite. The members were Abby, Watie, Sasha, Linda, Azza. I was a fan this group when I was just about 6 years old, around that time. I have this song on cassette, bt how am I gonna put it online, thank goodness I found the song in the cyber world.

I am seriously being random. Classic stuff.
Here's the video:


It's really rare of me today downloading Malay songs new and old. Songs of Amy Mastura, Too Phat, Ruffedge, Erra, KRU lots more. What's wrong with me today? Rare isn't it.
Despite that, I still download my normal korean stuff like Super Junior's newest album, Sorry Sorry and I'm loving every single song on it.

Ok, I'll end here.
Oh and Happy Birthday to Danny Jones of McFly! (12th March)

toodless...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment