Sunday 17 January 2010

7

hi punkettes..

Finally, my baby (laptop) can breathe well again since I gave it a little upgrade.
Yes, it's running with Windows 7! Yippee! Cool!
I decided to reformat my baby last Friday.
Woke up really early on my free day, went to school with Mynah, bump into Erika along the way, and left baby in the hands off the staff at IT Helpdesk.

After that, Mynah and I had breakfast in KFC. Love the porridge!
Then we wonder around to Novena then Junction 8 before coming back to school.
Baby was done by the time we arrive. Love it!
Met a few ppl in school, cuzin Izan, the Joker Shahril (he loves the the Joker, Batman's enemy) and a couple more of my friends. Waited for Azri to finished sch then 3 of us chill at Mac, eat Flurrys (mine was Strawberry Sauce and Oreo combo). Azri bought his Shampoo for camp and off home.

Back home, installed everything back except that the disadvantage for an 3 year old laptop using a new operating system is that some of the drivers weren't compatible yet, I mean the versions weren't released. Oh well, at least I got it running well. Personalize here and there, organised songs in Itunes (it was hardword, phew!) and voila, it is as good as new!

I want to dye my hair black again but still haven't dye it yet.
I want to go platinum black! All black. Real black. No brown black or soft black.
Really dark dark black.
I've changed the blog song again. An old song from a now in hiatus since god knows when, The Grace featuring the oh so cutie Kyuhyun from Super Junior called Just For One Day.

I want to spent my time with you like we did in Summer 2007, even if it is just for one day.

toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment