Friday 8 January 2010

Bad Habit....CHANGE

hi punkettes...

I really really must stop this bad habit of mine.
Eating junk food at night. It's kinda bothers me. I will work out, then get hungry, then eat. Then my goals to get the abs will gone. But I can't take it. The fridge is like my new found love.

Just a while ago, I ate a small packet of Cheezels, then look into the fridge, there's some mini chocolate bars that Nadia left, then ate a banana. It's not that I don't eat dinner, I ate. Just Fried Kway Teow minus the tonnes of bean sprouts I took out.

Thought of going swimming tmr, but no one to company me. Oh well. Nvm.

Change the block song to Change by Hyunah of 4Minute.
I sometimes condemned her stage performances because she like to be too over when she performed. But today on Music Bank, she proves me wrong. Well Done Hyunah.

Gonna work out to this song in a bit. Oh wait, perhaps maybe after watching 2D1N on KBS World.

toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment